Re: graphing in Gtkmm

Hi Charles,

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 08:58:46 -0600 you wrote:
> I need to do a scalable 2D graph. Are there any graph generation libraries
> that would work with Gtkmm ? Where should I start  ?

There's no GTKmm version, but gtkdatabox will do 2D graphs of floating
point data sets. It's scalable and provides zoom-in functions as well
as axes and marker features. I wouldn't say it's the easiest thing in
the world to use but it's OK. Of course, you will have to use it
through the C-API but that's quite possible within a C++ / GTKmm app.

Cheers,
Rob