Re: Signals

Thanks for help,
I connected method to signal_button_press_event to Gtk::Frame in right part of HPaned and this method just returns true. It's now working as I need.

On 02/06/2011 06:42 PM, Yann LEYDIER wrote:
Perhaps enabling the button press event in the notebook (with add_events() or set_events()) could do the trick.

If not, connect a function to the button press event of the notebook that just returns true (or false, I can't remember): this should prevent the signal from being propagated.

yann