Re: Caching the result produced by Gtk::Builder?

Ok, forget it. After posting the question I wondered why it takes *that*
long, because 1 sec. or something is really a bit long on modern
systems ;) Therefore I searched a bit and it turned out that my
auto-scaling image causes the long load-times. More precisely,
Gdk::Pixbuf::scale_simple() takes a huge amount of time if width and
height is both 1 (apparently, on_size_allocate of the image is called
with 1x1 at the beginning). Sometimes it gets even in an endless loop.
Is this a known bug?

Anyway, the problem is solved now because if I prevent the 1x1-problem,
its really fast :)
Thanks anyway.

Best regards,
Nils Asmussen