Caching the result produced by Gtk::Builder?

Hi,

I have a list-view and a tabbed detail-view of things. If I middle-click
on an item in the list-view, I want to show the details in the
detail-view in a new tab. This tab is currently build from a glade-file,
i.e. I use Gtk::Builder for that. The problem is, that the builder (of
course) needs some time to parse the file and so on. From the
user-perspective its not acceptable to wait 1 sec. or something
everytime a new tab is loaded. Is there a way to cache the result of
Gtk::Builder or another way to speed that up?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Nils Asmussen