Re: Segmentation fault on append to Glib::ustring

Hi Kjell,

many thanks, in particular because you have lost your time reading libcurl tutorial to help me.

My mistake was in reading a Python source which did the same job and i translated it into C++ (infact, in Python, calling WRITEFUNCTION with a StringIO, doesn't require WRITEDATA) without learning anything about libcurl but what i seem to need for.

However, now it seem to work, also with Glib::usting::append(). However, does a html contain encoded unicode characters? How should i use a Glib::ustring in this case? (As i told, i use it for compatibility reason, so if it's possible it should be better keeping it instead of casting it after)

I attach the new working code.

Thanks.
Cheers,
Stefano