Re: Segmentation fault on append to Glib::ustring

Hello!

Sorry, it was a part of a bigger code, in the new attached archive i added a simple main.cc which can be compiled with: g++ $(pkg-config gtkmm-2.4 libcurl --libs --cflags) main.cc -o main
(if you want i can also add a makefile)

Thanks.
Regars,
Stefano