Re: Does Glib::usleep work on GUI (Gtkmm) app?

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Mj Mendoza IV
<mjmendoza konsolscript org> wrote:
> Hi Jonner,
> So, microseconds. I've always thought its _milli_seconds.
>> If you can explain what you're trying to achieve, we might be
>> able to suggest a better approach.
>
> Here's what I'm currently doing:
> http://konsolscript.org/web/2011/08/23/first-look-at-kage-studio/

well, that blog post doesn't really say much about what the
application is supposed to be doing or why you are trying to sleep.
But most likely you should simply be setting a timeout so that your
callback function gets called every X seconds (see example here:
http://developer.gnome.org/glibmm/unstable/classGlib_1_1SignalTimeout.html#a75b555ed13d91e6903e927f9e0d7afd2
)

--
jonner