problem with tooltips

Hi,

I am facing some problem with tooltips. I designed the GUI like this,

GTK window
GTH fixed
GTK image on entire fixed  area
& some gtk buttons (buttons are exactly above the image). I have set tooltip text for all that buttons.

When I compile & run program  tool tip text s not coming when i do mouse Hover over that buttons, If I remove the GTK image that time tool tips are coming.

What might the problem here. why tool tips are not coming when i put image widget. Is image widget blocks some thing

Regards,