Re: gtkmm and Windows

I normally use the GTK+ bundle to create the gtkmm installer. Since
there is no bundle for 2.24 or 3.0 (and probably there will never be) I
will have to look for an alternative. However this requires time and I
am quite short on spare time currently so it might take a while until I
get to building a 3.0 installer.

If anyone else wants to give it a try feel free: there are instructions
at and
feel free to ask on the list if you get stuck.