Deriving from Gtk::CellEditable

Hi

I am trying to implement custom class derived from Gtk::CellEditable
interface. When my object is creating I am getting GLIB critical:

GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class
gtkmm__CustomObject_N3Mgr8DateTimeE doesn't implement property
'editing-canceled' from interface 'GtkCellEditable'

When I'm looked at the GTK/GTKMM sources I found that in GtkEntry for
instance there is such call:

  g_object_class_override_property (gobject_class,
                                    PROP_EDITING_CANCELED,
                                    "editing-canceled");

and I found no alternative for it in GTKMM.

How can I override property in my class derived from Gtk::CellEditable
interface?

thanks in advance,

--
Andrew E. Makeev <andrew solvo ru>