Re: Tutorial

Hi Joseph,

You might have found the tutorial here:
http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/

The source code is stored in Git, just as the source code of gtkmm. You
can see it at http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/ or more
specifically at
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/docs/tutorial

There is no Portuguese translation in Git. There are some translations,
e.g. a Spanish one at
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtkmm-documentation/tree/docs/tutorial/es/es.po but it's incomplete. Most of the stored translations are incomplete. The French translation seems to be the most ambitious one.

I don't know if a translation of this tutorial (or part of it) would be
a suitable contribution to your studies. That's something you have to
discuss with your teacher.

Kjell