Re: resizing a drawingarea

On 04/10/2011 10:30 AM, Povietkin Konstantin wrote:
В Вск, 10/04/2011 в 08:53 +0200, Kees Kling пишет:
Hi guys,

I'm missing something simple, but I have a small problem with the
drawingingarea.

I have a widget derived from Gtk::DrawingArea. This widget is placed in
a window. So far so good, but when I resize the window, the size of the
drawingarea stays the same. What must I do about that.

You should use Gtk::Viewport.
Thanks

Kees Kling