Problem with SVG on windows

Hi,

I've got a problem when I try to load a SVG image in a pixbuf : the program crashes during the call to Gdk::Pixbuf::create_from_file("image.svg", 24, 24), without any particular error message (no exception is thrown). This does not occur if I use a PNG or a JPEG image. And this bug only occurs on windows : loading a SVG image works fine on Linux.

So, my question is rather simple : is it normal ? Is there any particular library to install with GTKMM to make it able to process SVG on windows ?

I uses GTKMM ver-2.20.3-1 (this bug also occures with previous versions of GTKMM, such as 2.16), with MinGW.

Thanks.

Yoann