comments tutorial

Hi,
I have some comments on your tutorial on gtkmm.

I'm actually just starting the first chapter and as a beginner
I find it hard to follow. I had read abou half othe gtk+ with C
but given that I need C++ I moved to gtkmm. First I brushed up
C++ with http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/. But in the Basics
section there are too many forward references that don't help if
you are beginning. Full simple programs including the instantiation
of objects should make the programs and the class hierarchy much
clearer. Lines and snippets don't help the reader get a whole
picture.

If you think is helpfull, I can give a more detail list, of where
I think improvements can be made, (always in my point of view :-)

Cheers!
bm

--
Blanca
                Blanca MANCILLA, PhD and Visiting Lecturer