Re: Apologies for my inappropriate behavior

El Apr 28, 2010, a las 2:43 PM, Mark Roberts <gtkmm manumark de> escribió:

Dear José,

I've decided that though I can still develop, I should reconsider my
calling.  I really think that I'll focus on continuing to develop my
faith and certain abilities that I have related to that and focus on
that aspect of my life for now. (I enjoy serving others and sharing my
faith with others and that's what I'll probably focus on for now).
Please forgive me and I really wish everyone well.  Please take good
care everyone and good luck.

It has been a pleasure to share this list with you.

I'm sure that when you said this you said it out of a feeling of compassion so that I would not be unhappy when I left. It only shows that you are a good person and only good things happen to good people. Still, I'm sure we are different people with different thought processes. All in all, I promise never to post anything like this again because it makes it seem like I'm not normal when I feel just as normal as anyone else (except maybe a bit more phylosophical). Also, it has nothing to do with what is discussed on this list. I'm really sorry for posting anything like this. Next time (if I ever want to post anything like this), I'll find other ways like blogging, etc to do it. I hope that discussion can continue normally as it always has.

--
José