Re: trouble shooting...

wait a minute...
Those reposts were of some little experiments that I did with gtkmm... they didn't work.
The posts have again been updated with exactly what it was I had trouble with.

main: http://cpp.pastebin.com/SrxzfQ47
examplewindow.cc: http://cpp.pastebin.com/58eRf1pS
examplewindow.h: http://cpp.pastebin.com/9zPjCKwx