Re: Last chance for API fixes

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 11:26 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-03-10 at 12:42 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Soon we'll have to do the x.y.0 releases of glibmm, gtkmm, and friends
> > again:
> > http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentynine/
> >
> > So this is your last chance to check for problems with new API:
> > http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm/unstable/since_2_20.html
> > (thought that's not yet a complete list. Please check the ChangeLog or
> > NEWS to be sure.)
>
> Please check that list again and tell us immediately if you see any
> problems.

Sorry I didn't have time to do this earlier -- here's my quick review:

- Gtk::Range::get_slider_range() should be const?
- looks like we're missing a Gtk::Tooltip::unset_icon()?
- missing class-level "Since 2.20" documentation for new classes
- Gtk::ToolPalette:
  - missing set-scroll-adjustments signal
  - properties not wrapped (not a big deal since there are accessors for
them all)
  - Doesn't inherit from interface GtkBuildable
- Gtk::ToolItemGroup
  - No properties wrapped - for normal properties, there are accessors,
but not for style properties or child properties (.. I'm not even sure
how to wrap child properties in gtkmm)
  - Doesn't inherit from interfaces GtkBuildable or GtkToolShell
- Gtk::OffscreenWindow
  - doesn't inherit from interface GtkBuildable
  - is it worth providing const versions of get_pixmap()/get_puxbuf()?
- Gtk::Spinner
  - doesn't inherit from interface GtkBuildable
  - no properties wrapped (particularly 'active' will probably be
important)