Re: MenuBar without using the UIManager

 Please, if you can, add it, it's another approach to that widget, it might
be easier or better for some programmers to use it that way, well, at least
I find it easier. Also I think it's better to beginners, but it's just my
point of view..
 Could you give me an example of how to delete a menu item like this? If I
insert or delete any menu item, will it be shown automatically?
Thanks for your reply