Re: undefined reference to symbol 'operator new(unsigned int)@@GLIBCXX_3.4'

Paul, you got the bull's eye! Thanks a lot, I had spent a good deal of
time on this issue already without making progress.

Still I have no idea why this was working perfectly in Fedora 12
(exactly the same source files and makefile). There was a change
somewhere, probably in the tool chain.

And the context is that since Sunday when I upgrade to Fedora 13 I
have had 16 issues in ABRT, plus this issue with ld and another with
Eclipse, so I immediately suspected a problem outside my program, that
is the normal mind process.