gtkmm gio tcp asynchronous server?

hi

Probably my first post was incorrectly addressed, so please forgive me
if it is same message one more time.

My name is Mikolaj Habdank and this is my first(or second;-) post here.
I am writing my server client software in two languages:
client - vala,
server - c++.
Both server and client are running on linux and windows.
I am using boost.asio as an engine of asynchronous non-blocking
server, but if i compare it to my vala software i think that boost.asio
implementation is too complicated. I make too many errors and template
nature of boost.asio is very difficult to debug. Is
Glibmm::Gio::ThreadedSocketService easier lib?
If i would like to have simple (not fast, and not very scalable)
asynchronous non-blocking TCP server (with ability to add TLS encryption
layer later), is it better to use GIO? Are there
any examples of gtkmm gio asynchronous non-blocking network server?
glibmm-2.4/examples/network/socket-server.cc.gz is not enough for me to
understand it.

best regards

Mikołaj Habdank