Re: Is there any guide on porting GTK+ application to gtkmm?

Keeping the documentation for both gtk amd gtkmm comes in handy. gtkmm
is a wrapper around gtk so its documentation basically describes the
API ( classes, functions and their parameters ), but to go through the
actual functional documentation, you would have to refer to
corresponding gtk documentation.

/tuxdna