Re: gstreamermm on windows/mac

When you say it wouldn't be long at least the window version, does it mean the mac version would already build, or that it does not build right now, and its not planned in the near future?

Also, plugin wise, I assume it does not cover all plugins available in the gstreamer releases, right?. If so:
Thanks for answering so fast!