Re: Glib::IOChannel in sockets... (2)

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 16:11 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 08:56 -0600, Jonathon Jongsma wrote:
> > Oh, I forgot to follow up about this problem.  I have fixed this
> > particular issue (it was a function that wasn't returning a ref on an
> > object and we forgot to take an extra ref).  There are still a few
> > methods here and there that need to be wrapped eventually
> > (g_socket_create_source() is one in particular that I could use some
> > help with). Other than that, the new API is basically good to go now.
>
> Wasn't there an issue with GInitable?

Well, we just have to hand-write the constructors of objects that
inherit from Initable and call init().  unfortunately this also means
providing constructor overloads for them when exceptions are disabled as
well.  But nearly every function in gio has an overload for when
exceptions are disabled, so...