Re: Glib::IOChannel in sockets... (2)

On Fri, 2010-01-29 at 15:39 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Speaking of which: I would really appreciate people trying it out,
> > testing, and/or helping finish it.  My time has been rather short
> > lately.
> >
> > In particular, there is one example program using Gio::Resolver checked
> > into git (ported from C glib) that prints a critical warning that I
> > could use some help debugging.  It works fine in the normal case, but
> > prints a warning when you use the -c option.  Run it like this to see
> > the warnings:
> >
> > 	./examples/network/resolver -c google.com
>
> What's the status of this new API. Are there any particular known
> problems or things that need to be looked at now?

Oh, I forgot to follow up about this problem.  I have fixed this
particular issue (it was a function that wasn't returning a ref on an
object and we forgot to take an extra ref).  There are still a few
methods here and there that need to be wrapped eventually
(g_socket_create_source() is one in particular that I could use some
help with). Other than that, the new API is basically good to go now.

--
Jonathon Jongsma <jonathon quotidian org>