Custom Widget and signals

Hi all,

I have a custom widget (A) in cairomm that inherits from
Gtk::EventBox, this widget have a signal and it works  fine.
I have implemented a class (B) that inherits from a Gtk::VBox that has
a Gtk::Label and an A instance.

I need to change the label text of B when the signal from A occours.
How can i do it?

If i was not clear in language, maybe i could paste some real code to
help you understand what i mean.

Cheers
--
Carlo Ascani
La politica pratica consiste nell'ignorare i fatti. (Henry Adams)