Re: gtkmm support for keyboard input processing and input methods (or lack thereof)

On Tue, 2010-01-19 at 23:14 +0100, Chrysme wrote:
> For now
> the solution I'm going with is to implement GtkIMMulticontext with the
> Gtk+ C API, and integrate it with the existing gtkmm code using
> Glib::wrap().

That's the best choice for now. You should be able to just copy what
GtkEntry does, for instance.

If you think a C++ wrapper for GtkIMContext and friends would be useful,
a patch (and example) would be welcome. We often don't wrap things that
seem very low-level, though I agree that this is necessary to implement
custom text-entry widgets.

www.openismus.com