Re: Glib errors while deleting Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText. help needed

Hi Michi,

I already know about the thread problem, but i can assure its not the reason
Not because I'm 100% sure about the code but because is a quite big, single
threaded program.

Anyway, the behavior I had some hours ago was closing a GUI panel when the
user selected an item from the combo box entry list, and as a result of
deleting the panel widgets I hag this GLib errors I mentioned in the
original post.

I've changed slightly the functionality and now the user has to select the
item and press an accept button that will close the panel and release all
the widgets. Now there is no Glib errors at all. The only thing I really
changed in functionality is releasing the widgets in a new Gtk::Button
signal_pressed() event (the button is released as well) instead than in a
Gtk::ComboBoxEntryText -> get_entry() -> signal_changed() event.

I'm still curious about this Glib errors but, as with the new approach no
errors appeared, my priority now is continue with my development. Of course,
I can give more feedback about the error or perform any specific test if
suggested.

Thanks to all.