Re: Button Press / Release Events on a HScale

Thanks again smso,

But I've been testing and testing this and as far as I can tell setting
after = false as the second param of the connect function changes
nothing in this situation. I can't see any affect at all. Updated test
source is attached. Here are some pertinent bits:

m_EventBox.signal_button_press_event().connect(
  sigc::mem_fun(*this, &ExampleWindow::on_eventbox_button_press),
  false
);

bool ExampleWindow::on_eventbox_button_press(GdkEventButton* event)
{
  std::cout << "pressed" << std::endl;
  // "If the value is false then gtkmm will pass the event on to the
  // next signal handler."
  //http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-xeventsignals.html.en
  return false;
}

I tried all my different combinations again and everything seemed to be
the same to me. Any further help would be greatly appreciated. I would
love for somebody to tell me I'm doing something else wrong!

Thanks again,
Lyle