Re: I/O Monitor signal connection

Yeah, but look at the requirments, "sigc::connection
Glib::SignalInput::connect(const sigc::slot<bool,Glib::IOCondition>& slot,
int fd, Glib::IOCondition condition, int priority =
Glib::PRIORITY_DEFAULT);"
And it says the function should be called like this:
"The slot signal handler should be declared as follows:
bool input_callback(Glib::IOCondition condition);"
It already has an argument, how should I use sigc::bind() if it already has
an argument?
Thanks!