Is there any cross-platform solution for global key binding?

Hi,

I'm developing an gtkmm application and looking for a solution for global key binding, and since the application is cross-platform, I hope the solution is also cross-platform, at least, it should support, Linux, Windows and Mac OS X.

The feature I want to have is that whenever the application window is in focus or not, user can press a combination of key, say Ctrl+F9, and the application Window is appeared, or a predefined action is executed.

I tried to find one, but not so much finding. I found libtomboy, which is not cross-platform and using deprecated libegg. I don't think it should be used for a newly write application.

Can anyone give me some hints on this? Thanks.

--
Regards

Tao Wang