Re: demo assistant

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-multi-item-containers.html.en#sec-assistant

> David King added this a few days ago.

Thanks, for the hint. I have gone the same way shown in the example.
Unfortunately I have stumbled on one problem I can not solve. I have to
exchange data between the assistant and the main window. How would someone
do it? Can you give me another hint?
I need basically to get the data from the assistant in the main window after
apply() is called in the assistant. What would one experienced programmer
do (I'm not that advanced)?
We have many examples on how to deal with dialogues from within another
window, but there is no example on how to get a return value from
Assistant.

regards and thanks in advance