RE: ANNOUNCE: gstreamermm-0.10.7

I have 2 questions:

1. Why isn't this announced in the Gstreamer mailist list too?

2. What kind of state is gstreamermm? Is it considered steady? How about production ready? If yes, why isn't the gstreamer's bindings page updated to indicate the status?(it currently says that C++ are under development). I would like to see C++ get the same love Python and C# get :p

> To: gnome-announce-list gnome org; gtkmm-list gnome org
> Subject: ANNOUNCE: gstreamermm-0.10.7
> Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 03:31:00 +0000
> From: jaalburqu gnome org
>
> gstreamermm 0.10.7 is now available for download at:
>
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gstreamermm/0.10/
>
> 9ca91368c7f57b8b430af01977e42de9c3f7d1e38be92ca015724e19bc882274 gstreamermm-0.10.7.tar.bz2
> fb3c987402e1813e053734a8c37eb3deb006b873e142142dc67988ddebb90e9c gstreamermm-0.10.7.tar.gz
>
> General Information
> ===================
>
> gstreamermm provides C++ bindings for the GStreamer streaming multimedia
> library (http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org). With gstreamermm it is possible to
> develop applications that work with multimedia in C++.
>
> gstreamermm is developed over glibmm, libsigc++ and libxml++ and the
> functionalities they provide. This means that, among other things, referencing
> and unreferencing of GObjects is handled automatically via glibmm's automatic
> pointer class, Glib:RefPtr<>, and libsigc++'s slots are used for callbacks and
> signals.
>
> There are several examples, including a media player, in the examples/
> directory, that demonstrate how to use the API and there are API docs in the
> docs/reference/html directory. The core plug-ins, such as Gst::Identity and
> Gst::FileSrc are also provided along with many of the base plug-ins.
>
> Changes:
> =======
>
> 0.10.7 (unstable)
> Plugins:
> * Added AudioRate, Queue2 and SubtitleOvelay plugins.
> API:
> * BaseSrc: Wrapped new_seamless_segment()
> * Caps: Wrapped set_value() and can_intersect().
> * Event: Wrapped new EventSinkMessage() event.
> * MiniObject: Wrapped virtual functions along with the virtual functions of
> its derived classes.
> * Registry: Wrapped get_feature_list_cookie().
> Maintenance:
> * Cleaned up class header docs.
> Fixes:
> * Gst::Message duration should use 'duration' for parameter names in methods.
> (kitone) Bug #613311 (kitone).
> * gstreamermm should use correct GStreamer dependency. (David King, José
> Alburquerque) Bug #612563 (David King).
>
> Links
> =====
>
> git:
> git://git.gnome.org/gstreamermm
> http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gstreamermm/
> (It's in jhbuild)
> download:
> http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gstreamermm/
> submit bugs:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gstreamermm
> view bugs:
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=gstreamermm&content=

Hotmail: Αξιόπιστο email με ισχυρή προστασία ενάντια στην ανεπιθύμητη αλληλογραφία. Εγγραφείτε τώρα.