Re: Event loop hangup when using TimeoutSource and IdleSource

Thanks Chris,

I'll be trying to track this down. I believe it's a problem with my Emsac instance reference possibly being invalid from time to time as I had a run where the exact same thing happened where it segfaulted when trying to set the text of a label and the *this* pointer address was not NULL this time. I suspect it was invalid though. I'll keep you updated if I have more questions.

Thanks for the prompt help today!

Jim