Re: Event loop hangup when using TimeoutSource and IdleSource

Chris,

Yes, I didn't notice that until you pointed that out. I'm going to try and hunt this issue down. It must have to do with timing of when things go out of scope and might explain why things seem random in general.

Also, you mentioned the boost signals2 library. How do you use this library instead of sigc with glibmm objects like Glib::IdleSource or Glib::TimeoutSource. They seem to want sigc slots specifically.

Thanks,

Jim