Re: signal

Dear pch0317,

Hi list
I have problem. I can't find which signal is related to emit when I move
cursor above widget.

I use:
widget.signal_button_press_event().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this,
&Something1)); when I want to use Something1 function when i click on
widget and

widget.signal_button_release_event().connect(sigc::mem_fun(*this,
&Something2)); when I want to use Something2 function when I release
mouse button.

How I must type to use Something3 when I move cursor above widget.

For when mouse pointer moves from outside the widget to inside, use signal_enter_notify_event(). For when it moves back outside, use signal_leave_notify_event(). In order to catch any mouse movement within your widget, use signal_motion_notify_event().

Remember that your users might not all be using a mouse. In particular, lots of people use the keyboard to navigate dialogs.

I hope you are all having good weather (though I know it is unlikely).
Mark