Re: cluttermm: emit default signals

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 12:58 +0300, Aarto Matti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm implementing my own actor and would like to emit such signals as
> signal_button_press_event() and signal_paint() explicitly, but
> Glib::SignalProxyNormal doesn't have anything like emit(). How can I
> do it otherwise?

You would need to use the C API for that, or there might be some
clutter_* functions that exist for that purpose.

I've made it declaring as sigc::signal instead of Glib::SignalProxy and could connect() to such just like if they were default signals.

Sorry in general for not being very responsive to your cluttermm
questions. Where things are clear, please do submit patches in bugzilla
so I can commit them when I have a moment.

It's okay, knowing that they weren't answered not because of being stupid. I wish I could submit proper fixes, but I'm not much competent, not yet at least. Mainly I noticed that Behavior properties don't get properly initialized by ::create().

--
Aarto