Re: cluttermm: emit default signals

On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 12:58 +0300, Aarto Matti wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm implementing my own actor and would like to emit such signals as
> signal_button_press_event() and signal_paint() explicitly, but
> Glib::SignalProxyNormal doesn't have anything like emit(). How can I
> do it otherwise?

You would need to use the C API for that, or there might be some
clutter_* functions that exist for that purpose.

Sorry in general for not being very responsive to your cluttermm
questions. Where things are clear, please do submit patches in bugzilla
so I can commit them when I have a moment.

www.openismus.com