Re: cluttermm: no effects?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com>
- Cc: Krzesimir Nowak <qdlacz gmail com>, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: cluttermm: no effects?
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 11:37:01 +0200
On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 00:37 +0200, Daniel Elstner wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 22.09.2009, 15:23 +0200 schrieb Krzesimir Nowak:
> > > In Cluttermm animate is defined as:
> > > Glib::RefPtr< Animation > animate (gulong mode, unsigned int duration,
> > > const std::map< std::string, Glib::ValueBase > &properties)a
> Eeek, it's a bad idea to have that in the API. Glib::ValueBase and the
> Glib::Value<> specializations are part of the internal infrastructure of
> the C++ bindings. It was never intended to be directly exposed in our
Yeah. I can't think of a better alternative. Can you?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev