Re: cluttermm: no effects?

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 1:37 AM, Daniel Elstner <daniel kitta googlemail com> wrote:

Eeek, it's a bad idea to have that in the API.  Glib::ValueBase and the
Glib::Value<> specializations are part of the internal infrastructure of
the C++ bindings.  It was never intended to be directly exposed in our
API

Hi,
I was really really scarred to use Glib::ValueBase. It turns out that I have to use C interface for such things, so I did. Can't wait when animate() gets a better declaration. Thanks for elaborating!

--
Aarto