Re: Compilation problem

Something wrong?

2009/5/7 Fabrício Godoy <skarllot gmail com>
Sorry by long time.
See attachment.

Feel free to request any other file.

2009/5/2 Armin Burgmeier <armin arbur net>
On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 01:09 +0200, Daniel Elstner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am Montag, den 27.04.2009, 14:16 -0300 schrieb Fabrício Godoy:
>
> > I can compile for Windows by two ways, using native Windows (I using
> > gtkmm-win32-devel-2.14.3-2.exe) and Linux cross-compilation.
> > Each one appears to be compiled in different ways.
> >
> > The following compiles on native Windows, but not on Linux
> > cross-compilation:
> > Glib::ustring::format(std::setfill('0'), std::setw(2), 30);
>
> Yes, that's a bug if the platform does have std::wostream, which I think
> it does.  It's exactly the same problem which prevented you from using
> ustring::format() for converting std::wstring to Glib::ustring.

When using native MinGW, wide streams don't seem to be supported, though
I didn't check exactly why.

> > The following compiles on Linux cross-compilation, but not on native
> > Windows:
> > Glib::ustring::format(std::setfill(L'0'), std::setw(2), 30);
>
> I am glad to hear that it works when cross-compiling, because that means
> the configure script is correctly doing its autoconf magic.
>
> Armin, perhaps the config.h file that is generated when cross-compiling
> could be used as a starting point for the Visual Studio build?

Yeah, that seems reasonable. Fabrício, can you maybe publish the
config.h which was created during cross-compilation somewhere, so that I
don't have to set up all the cross-compiling stuff myself?

> --Daniel

Armin