Re: Key accelerators...

Thanks a lot for your response, José.

Maybe, you are reason but,... I don't reach to understand all things.
For example, how introduce and control an specific key (i.e.: F12)...

The exact situation is a Gtk toplevel Window which contains an Entry
default focus widget. The idea is capture different function keys in
order to switch data on the screen, even when writing in Entry box.

Could help ?

S.

El 21 / maig / 2009 21:41, José Alburquerque <jaalburquerque cox net> ha escrit: