GStreamermm playbin2 question

Hi,

I'm having some troubles playing files with gstreamermm using playbin2.

Playing a list of files works like a charm when I connect to the
signal_about_to_finish and set a new uri in the signal handler.
The problem I face is playing multiple files and putting the stream to
the READY status in between the files.

After putting the stream to the READY status I can't put it into the
PLAYING status again. I created a minimal testcase that reproduces my
problem.
The file can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/gejengel/source/browse/trunk/data/main.cpp
Compile with: g++ main.cpp -o test `pkg-config --cflags --libs gstreamermm-0.10`

I'm using the gstreamer-0.10.1 release.

The test case also contains a bug report concerning a segfault in the
parse method of MessageStateChanged, it's explained on line 100

Any ideas are appreciated.

Best regards,
Dirk