Re: Fwd: strange behaviour of hide()... or not ?

Hello,

Thanks a lot, but...

I think that I must to reformulate the question...

With the code that I send you two messages before, besides the hide()
present in it, I reach to see permanently (on the screen) the
Gtk::Window (i.e., the NWIN main_window) when the programm runs. The
only way to destroy this window (and stop the programm) is clicking on
the x button of the that window. Is this ok ?

Do you reach to see the NWIN main_window ?

Thanks in advance...

S.