Re: Strange problem: Gtkmm + Ogre3D eating widget and menu text

Thank you Andreas, this looks like it could be working providing a more sandbox like environment for Ogre. And yes maybe I should have added the code as attachment, I
didn't really think about it first time posting on a mailing-list.

Cheers,
Nauk

Andreas Bauer wrote:
It's a lot of code and I haven't checked its details, but one thing
seems apparent to me: you're not using a Socket to embedd Ogre into
gtk(mm).  OgreWidget is simply a Widget in your case.  Have you tried
making it a Socket?

This issue arises frequently when people try to embedd other
applications into GTK, see, for instance:

 http://sdl.beuc.net/sdl.wiki/FAQ_GUI

Hope this helps,

Andreas.