Re: how to prevent the console window poping out when running gtkmm app in windows vista?

明覺 wrote:
I installed gtkmm and minWG in windows vista, and compiled a sample
gtkmm app successfully, it also runs successfully, but the problem is
it also pops out a console window with it, how to disable the console
window? thanks.

I don't program on windows, but if I remember correctly, you have to compile (or link?) with the -mwindows option or something like that.

--
jonner