Re: DND in TreeView

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Deng Xiyue <manphiz gmail com> wrote:

> OTOH, the docs is not quite clear about how to handle DND in TreeView,
> and I supposed such operation is quite common which merits an example.
> The existing DND examples in TreeView is about how to use TreeView as a
> general DND source or destination, which doesn't cover the case of DND
> of rows within the TreeView. I'll try to provide one for review and file
> a enhancement bug against gtkmm-documentation when time permits.

i also have no time for code review, but i do have an app that uses
in-treeview DnD and works. however, we do it simply by allowing the
treeview code to handle DnD itself, and then we handle the
"rows-reordered" signal and work from there.

i also have DnD from treeviews to other widgets working, but this is
very application specific.