Re: Glibmm with scons

(oops sorry, i had reply to only David :))

Hello,

If it's a problem of the include path, so i should get an error about a
missing file no ?
Normally, i have configured scons with the good CPPPATH, but i think i have
forget a step or i have wrong include files.
The strange thing, it's i havn't theses functions in my "checksum.h".

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:47:34 +0100, Bernd Robertz <bernd robertz cssweb de>