Re: Glibmm with scons

On Thu, 2009-03-26 at 10:01 +0100, contact huau-gabriel fr wrote:
> All method asked (g_checksum_new, g_compute_checksum_for_data,
> g_checksum_get_string, etc.) dont exist in Glibmm and Glib, i have
> download the last version (2.18).

Strange, these g_checksum_* methods were added in Glib 2.16, see
http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/unstable/glib-Data-Checksums.html
and also in Glibmm 2.16
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/glibmm-2.4/docs/reference/html/classGlib_1_1Checksum.html#_details

> So, someone can explain/help me how to build this library please ?
> what options i need to set up ? what source file i need compile ? etc.

The errors seem to suggest that for some reason the header
glib/checksum.h is not included. This is odd, because glib.h includes
this header, and glib.h is included by checksum.h from the Glibmm
sources. In your scons build environment, do you include the correct
path to the Glib headers?

--
David King | http://amigadave.blogspot.com/ | davidk openismus com