Problem of building gtkmm program with CMake under Windows

Hi,

Has anyone successfully build gtkmm program with CMake under Windows? I have tried, but got many problem, one is inside the cmake script of finding gtkmm. The problem is that it use pkg-config for finding gtkmm. It's ok to find the location of the library, however, it's fail to get the correct library name. The script trying to link my simple gtkmm program with "gtkmm-2.4.lib":

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'gtkmm-2.4.lib'

however, there is only:

gtkmm-vc80-2_4.lib
gtkmm-vc80-d-2_4.lib
gtkmm-vc90-2_4.lib
gtkmm-vc90-d-2_4.lib

Is there anything we can do to make my gtkmm program build with CMake automatically?

The name format of .lib file is similar to the Boost library. In Boost, it use autolink technology to handle the link problem under different compile setting. Can gtkmm use autolink to replace the settings in MSVC property sheet? I think it is better way for MSVC.

--
Tao Wang