Re: ComboBox draw point

I've created a simple test case to show exactly the problem I am having.

http://gist.github.com/80059

Compile and run and you'll see the issue. I've thrown cerr outputs into
every derived function and noticed that the only ones that seem to get
called are iter_n_root_children_vfunc() and iter_nth_root_child_vfunc().
This seems kind of strange to me since how could the ComboBox actually
get the value to be displayed? You'd think that get_value_vfunc() would
certainly need to be called.
--
        Eddie Carle

        This message has been signed with an RFC4880 signature. It is
        guaranteed to have originated from Eddie Carle and its contents
        can be validated against its signature.